|Jennie Norris, Owner, Sensational Home Staging
|Littleton, CO, 80127, United States
We serve the entire Denver region. Just call - we are only a drive away from helping YOU achieve your goal of getting a house SOLD. Call me for help in Denver, Littleton, Lakewood, Arvada, Highlands Ranch, Roxborough, Englewood, Boulder, Centennial, Lone Tree, Parker, Golden, Castle Pines, Castle Rock, and more!
Jennie Norris, Owner, Sensational Home Staging
Denver Region's Premier Home Staging Resource
|Official ASP Course Trainer
President of IAHSP 2009-2010
President of Denver IAHSP Chapter
TO MY PROSPECTIVE CLIENTS:
I am an experienced Master ASP Home Stager who has personally Staged over 3,000 properties since 2002.
Throughout my Staging career I have been a mentor to many in the Staging industry and value my working relationships with all clients.
Taught to "honor the client" in the process of Staging, I work to establish rapport with my clients and use kindness and relatability in the Staging process to get the desired results.
Check out some of my Staging projects below. For more photos go to http://www.sensationalhome.com/ and click on photo galleries or look at our blog for current projects.
This investor flip property was Staged and listed for sale - getting multiple offers and sold at $50K OVER LIST!
This property was a remodeled 100 year old house in Denver - Staged to help highlight the key areas of the house it sold in record time.
This property had been on the market over a year, then rented, then put back on the market with no success. The Sellers finally decided to invest in Staging - and got their first offer 10 DAYS after the Staging was complete.
This house was furnished and needed a hands-on Staging. For less than $1,000 our team was able to Stage this house in 3 hours - using what the seller had, removing, rearranging and setting the scene room by room for buyer. The Seller was grateful as they had no time or energy left to do what we did. The house SOLD in less than a week!
Featured on ABC's 20/20
and NBC's Today Show
Featured on Local and local Radio
Featured on HGTV.COM, HGTV "House Hunters", Entrepreneur Magazine, Comstock News, Ladies Home Journal, Fox News Channel (online), Kiplingers, DS News, Realtor Magazine, Women's Day, Sacramento Magazine, Wall Street Journal, Realtor Executive Magazine
"Statistics show that a house can sell 3-5 times faster when it is Staged." - Denver Post
Staged Homes Look Better Than The Competition!
Don't leave equity on the table!
Get the Staged Home Advantage!
"Buyers only know what they see...
not the way it's going to be!" - Barb Schwarz
*versus comparable un-Staged homes
- Faster Sales Time*
- Higher Sales Price*
- Great Listing Tool & Marketing Advantage
- Staged Houses look better in Internet Photos and Virtual Tours
- Buyers view Staged Homes as well-cared for
- Gain more referral and repeat business
- Exclusive Detailed Report of all Staging Needs
- Hands-on Staging, Accessorizing & Arranging
- New Construction Staging - Inventory & Model Homes
- Incorporation of any rental or leasing furniture required to Stage home
- Marketing for YOUR Property or Listing including Real Estate Show, Photos, E-Flyers, and more!
- Special Open House Event Coordination
- Speaking Engagements - call for special event or specific Expert Speaker requests
ABOUT JENNIE: Jennie is honored to be the first recipient of the Barb Schwarz Staging Award of Excellence and the only 2-time WINNER
and the IAHSP Spirit Award and won the Staging Award of Excellence again in 2006 as voted on by her peers in the ASP Home Staging community.
Realtors - help educate your sellers
about the benefits of Home Staging!
I am a third party expert who is there to help you get your listing in top condition!
|The ONLY 2-TIME WINNER OF THE STAGING AWARD OF EXCELLENCE!
As one of the first ASP Masters I have years of experience in preparing homes for sale. I am one of the only ASP® Master Stagers in the state of Colorado that has also earned the ASP-SRS® to serve the Mature Adult community and ASP-REO® to serve Investors and REO properties.
I have been part of the only natiowide Home Staging features
on ABC's 20/20 (2005 & 2007), NBC Today Show (2006), as well as the local PBS Home Staging (2008).
I partner with fellow trained ASP Stagers and I have
personally Staged over 2,500 homes for sale.
My goal is to work with our homeowner, REALTOR®, Sellers, Builder
and Investor clients and provide a proven plan for getting the house Staged
so it can sell as quickly and for the most money as the market allows.
A Staged Home is more appealing to buyers – they need
to envision themselves in a home and mentally move-in.
If a buyer cannot mentally move into a home, they move on instead!
PRICE and PRESENTATION MATTERS
Both Price and Presentation must be considered to sell a house in today's market.
When Presentation is not considered and a house is not Staged, then Price becomes the only tool for leverage.
According to the National Association of Realtors,
they estimate between a 5-20% reduction in list price when a seller-investor-builder
must reduce their list price in order to respond to the market.
This translates to $25,000-$100,000 reduction on a $500,000 house!
In contrast, an ASP Staged property with Sensational Home Staging
is selling on average of 14-30 days with
some of our Staged properties receiving offers in less than 14 days.
DON'T GIVE UP EQUITY IN A HOUSE. STAGE IT NOW INSTEAD!
Whether you are selling your home and want to maximize your equity gain,
or just need a refreshing makeover with accessories or rearrangement of existing furnishings,
Sensational Home Staging can help.
- Detailed Staging Plan detailing all aspects of interior and exterior Staging needs
- Provide hands-on Staging Services as needed in order to implement Staging recommendations
- Inventory of Furniture and Decor available for rent at reasonable prices. I offer packaged prices and
promotional incentives, and can rent month to month or for longer periods.
- Work with your budget to provide the best Staging solution and enhance your home's buyer appeal.
Other Services Offered Include:
- Staging to Live - working with you to refresh your home
- Staging to Work - Helping transform your workspace or office reception areas and common areas into a space that is both
functional and enjoyable.
Sensational Home Staging incorporates my years of experience in marketing, design, creative paint applications, mural painting,
and interior enhancement. I enjoy working with people and my goal is to work in the community
to share the benefits of Home Staging and elevate the expectation levels of
sellers and buyers so that a Staged Home will become the standard by which all other homes are measured.
Education, Professional Associations & Achievements:
- ASP®-BTS Buyer Trends Specialist - 2014 to present
- ASP®-SRS Senior Relocation Specialist-2012 to present
- ASP®-REO Investor & REO Property Specialist -2012-present
- IAHSP-Premier® Member - 2012-present
- Membership Director, IAHSP® International Board, 2013-2014
- Ethics & Special Projects Director, IAHSP® International Board - 2011-2012
- President, International Association of Home Staging Professionals® (IAHSP®) - 2009-2010
- Accredited Staging Professional Master® (ASPM®) - 2003 - Present
- Accredited Staging Professional® (ASP®) – 2002 - Present
- Director of IAHSP Chapters 2006
- Director of Training, Stagedhomes.com 2005-2006
- Official ASP Course Trainer 2005 to present
- Vice President, International Association of Home Staging Professionals® (IAHSP®) 2004 - 2008
- Stagedhomes.com Business Coach 2003-2005
- International Chapter Coordinator, IAHSP® 2003-2006
- Member, International Association of Home Staging Professionals® (IAHSP®) 2003 - Present
- President, Denver Regional IAHSP® Chapter, 2009 - Present
- President, Greater Sacramento IAHSP® Regional Chapter, 2003-2008
- 2004-2006 IAHSP Convention Co-Chairwoman
- Featured Speaker -2012 IAHSP® Conference
- Featured Speaker –2010 IAHSP® Convention
- Featured Speaker –2008 IAHSP® Convention
- Featured Speaker –2007 IAHSP® Convention
- Featured Speaker –2006 IAHSP® Convention
- Featured Speaker –2005 IAHSP® Convention
- Featured Speaker –2004 IAHSP® Convention
- Featured Speaker -2003 IAHSP® Convention
- Member of the StagedHomes.com Business Advisory Board
- Winner of the Barb Schwarz Staging Award of Excellence - 2003 & 2006 (only 2-time recipient!)
- Winner of the IAHSP Spirit Award - 2003
- President's Award - WCR Placer County 2005
- Affiliate of the Year Award - Placer County WCR - 2006
- HGTV Online - Featured Article Fall 2006
- HGTV House Hunters - Featured Staging Company for Sacramento region
- HGTV Design on a Dime and Sensible Chic – Macy’s Home seminars
- Member, Women's Council of Realtors (WCR) - Placer County & Sacramento County
- Member, Building Industry Association (BIA) - Superior County 2003-2007
- Past Member, American Business Women's Association (ABWA) - Sierra Rose Chapter
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology/Biology emphasis – University of California, Los Angeles
- Dale Carnegie Sales Course – Sales Talk Champion
- Marketing and Material Development Courses
|CALL ME FOR RESULTS YOU CAN TRUST! 1-888-93-STAGE
Jennie Norris, ASPM®, IAHSP-Premier®, ASP®-SRS, ASP®-REO, ASP®-BTS Sensational Home Staging: Home Stager in Denver, Littleton, Arvada, Bow Mar, Highlands Ranch, Centennial, Englewood, Golden, Greenwood Village, Lakewood, Jefferson County, and all surrounding areas - COLORADO/>
VISIT OUR BLOG AT: http://sensationalhomestagingblog.blogspot.com/
This custom remodel craftsman style home in Denver was updated and needed Staging to help showcase the space and style of the house.
Sensational Home Staging helped feature the house to help buyers form a perspective for furniture and living!
The investment in Staging is always less than a price reduction! The average price reduction is anywhere from 5-20% of the list price (according to NAR). Investing up front in quality Staging will help a house sell 2-3 faster and keep equity.
Transforming these rooms helped buyers appreciate the floorplan and features of the home!