Why is staging so important?
The ultimate goal of professional staging is to capture the imagination of the widest range of buyers & to present the home in the best condition- so that it sells for the highest possible price in the shortest amount of time. A recent National Association of Realtors study has indicated that over 80% of all homebuyers begin their search on the internet. It is imperative for home sellers to not only have as much online presence as possible, but their homes need to look great online. When a home stands out online– the buyers will put it first on their “must see” list.
Professional Home Staging
The way you live in a house and the way you market it are very different things. Most people get so accustomed to how their homes look that they cannot see its flaws. Once you put a home up for sale, it becomes a “product” and it needs to be prepared properly in order to attract the widest range of buyers.
Benefits of Staging
* Sell Faster: On average, 94.6% of staged homes sell in one month or less.
* Make More Money: Staged homes sell for 6-11% higher than non-staged homes.
* Put Your Best Face Forward: According to the NAR (National Association of Realtors), 80% of buyers begin their search on the internet. Staged homes look better online and on marketing materials.
* Attract More Buyers: A staged home creates a “buzz” in the real estate community. Real estate agents will show a staged home more often to prospective buyers because it “shows well”, and buyers want “move in” condition.
* Get an Objective Assessment of the Home: Most people cannot be objective about the house they live in and need a third party assessment.
Worth the Investment
A price reduction can never be recouped. A home staging fee is always substantially less than a reduction in the home’s price. All home staging fees are deductible.
Creating a great first impression is essential in today’s real estate market. To successfully compete with the multitude of other homes on the market, a house must be priced right and look better than all the other homes that are up for sale.