Before staging, this space felt cluttered and was not used properly to allow prospective buyers to envision themselves inside the space.
After staging, this space is more open, and by adding a few accessories this same space becomes warm and inviting.
Before staging, this space was cluttered, and the color was bright, which might not appeal to certain buyers.
After staging, the color of the walls has been neutralized so that prospective buyers can visualize themselves in this space.
|Kathleen Garito - ASP Stager and Interior Designer
Proud to be a member of the following organizations:
IAHSP-International Association of Home Staging Professionals, Allied Member ASID
OCAR, Affiliate-Orange County Association for Realtors
What is home staging?
Home Staging is an effective Marketing tool that Sellers and Realtors use to sell their homes more quickly and get top dollar for the sale. It is the concept and process of preparing any home for sale, regardless of price, size, or location. The goal for staging is that prospective buyers are able to make an emotional connection and see themselves living inside your home or listed property.
The way you live in you home and the way we stage your home are two different things.
Staged Homes Benifits: Faster Sales Time:
Nation wide statistics show that staged homes sell faster than homes that are not staged.
Higher Sales Prices:
Nation wide statistics also show that, on an average, staged homes sell above the listed price.
Great Listing Tool:
The certified staged home appears on the wwwStagedHomes.com website free of charge. More exposure=more prospective buyers.
Distinct Marketing Advantage:
Website and fliers look very professional and attract prospective buyers.
Attracts a Broader Range of Buyers:
As an Accredited Staging Professional, I am trained to stage a home and ensure the home appeals to a broad range of prospective buyers.
Buyers feel the home is well maintained:
Prospective buyers are more attracted to homes that do not need repairs and are turnkey ready.
Building Inspectors view Staged Homes as well cared for:
Homes that are well staged, clean and appealing are less likely to be a candidate of the harsh scrutiny of a home inspector.
Extremely important! Your staged home will stick out from all of the rest.
"Staging your home will be less than your first price reduction" Barb Schwarz
Services we offer:
Consultations for home staging
- One on One meeting to evaluate your home
- Room by room detail analyses
- Partnership with your realtor to ensure home is staged prior to listing it on the MLS
- Is a process that we rearrange all of your items to give your home a fresh look. We also offer personal shopping if you request additional items.
Interior/exterior-Design and consultation
Why KG Interior Design?
- We will work with Realtors/Home Owners to prepare and present your property to stand out from the rest.
- With our education in design, color, textile and space planning, we are able to professionally stage your home or property to enhance it's features.
- We are an experienced and professional team that stand for integrity and trust.
- We have a successful, proven track record from the sales of our staged homes.
- We have a growing inventory of furniture and accessories.
- We are commited to a high level of customer service and we meet the needs of our clients.