Top 10 Benefits of Home Staging
- Faster Sales Time:
Nationwide statistics show that Staged homes sell dramatically faster (typically 2 to 13 times faster) than un-staged homes.
- Higher Sales Price:
Nationwide statistics also show that Staged homes typically sell on average (3%to 7%) above the list price.
- Great Listing Tool:
The certified Staged home appears on the StagedHomes.com website free of charge.
- Distinct Marketing Advantage:
With the use of sign riders and professional looking photos for flyers and website use.
- Attract a broader range of buyers:
As an Accredited Staging Professional, I am trained to use "buyers eyes" creating a broad appeal. This technique allows a wide range of buyers to visually move in.
- Buyers feel the home is well maintained:
The home is prepared with a neutral color palette, professionally cleaned, and is clutter-free.
- Building Inspectors view Staged Homes as well cared for:
A clean "fresh" looking home appears taken care of and does not lend itself to harsh scrutiny.
- Often get better Appraisal value:
Furniture and accessories are placed to enhance the room's focal point and allows for a feeling of space.
- Professional Image:
Your Staged property will be recognized as the "shiny penny", the house with that "something extra".
- The investment of Staging your home is Always Less that your First Price Reduction!
Why Stage a Vacant Property?
Buyers only know what they see...
.....not the way it can be
When buyers walk into a vacant property they instantly get the feeling that the house is empty, cold, and impersonal. The absence of furnishings removes several important factors that allow buyers to emotionally connect with the home.
The absence of furniture and accessories could also allow the buyer to draw inaccurate conclusions on how a room may be used or how the furniture can be paced in a room to allow for traffic flow. Why give the buyer the opportunity to make incorrect assumptions? Staging the property with furnishings will put these worries to rest. As an accredited Staging professional, I am trained to use furnishings and accessories to enhance the focal point of any room.
Coast Home Staging invites you to experience the difference Staging can make...
Coast Home Staging is owned and operated by my wife, Karen, and I. As a husband and wife team, we both have had the honor and privilege of being personally trained by the founder, Barb Schwarz, CASPT, ASPM, CSP, and the creator of the Home Staging concept.
Our Mission Statement
It is our goal, at Coast Home Staging, to professionally prepare homes for sale by providing excellent Home Staging Services to Realtors and Sellers through the use of our creative Staging skills learned through the ASP designation and the values of integrity & honesty.
Coast Home Staging will be happy to provide as little or as much Service as needed to fit your budget & timeline.
- Owner, Coast Home Staging
- Accredited Staging Professional, ASP
- Member, International Association of Home Staging Professionals, IHASP
- California Association of Realtors CAR,
- National Association of Realtors NAR,
- B.S.B.A. Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, University of Phoenix (So Cal)
- A.A.B.A. Associate of Arts, Business Administration, Orange Coast College