As I have previously shared, Stagedhomes.com works closely with media outlets – television, radio, newspapers, magazines, bloggers, podcasters and many more – and we are often asked to contribute stories.
We continually receive requests for quotes and story ideas and while we at Stagedhomes.com certainly provide great insight and background information to those who contact us, we would love to feature stories provided by you, ASP® and ASPM® Home Stagers and ASP® Real Estate Agents. I would also love to feature your Staging success stories at the National Association of REALTORS®‘ Styled, Staged, and Sold’ Blog for which I am a contributing blogger.
Finally, we provide articles to REALTOR® associations around the nation and would love to feature your stories and quotes as we educate the REALTOR® community® on the benefits of Home Staging.
Here are a few story ideas:
- Describe the successful sale of a home that had been on the market for a significant time before Staging made it sell fast and for a higher price.
- Describe your process.
- For real estate agents and brokers, describe the difference it has made to add Home Staging qualifications to your business, and the impact of having earned the ASP® Real Estate Agent Designation.
- Have you ever had an extra difficult or time consuming Staging project? Describe a Home Staging challenge, and what I hope ended up being a positive result.
- Have you Staged an REO, and what were your experiences? REO Staging is a timely subject and we would especially love to feature real-life stories as we continue to educate the real estate industry as well as consumers.
- Maybe you’ve witnessed some costly Staging mistakes, or maybe mistakes due to not Staging?
Please provide the following:
1. Brief description of your successful Staging project. Include information about how long the property had been on the market prior to Staging, a short synopsis of what you did to successfully sell the home, and of course the result.
2. Photos. Please make sure to provide both before and after pictures, and include brief captions that we can attach to each image.
3. Videos. We would love to showcase select movies that walk the viewer through your successful Staging project.
Stagedhomes.com receives interviews requests virtually every day by media representatives. Please indicate if you would be interested in being featured in articles we provide on Staging to newspapers, magazines, blogs, and any other online or offline publication.\
I encourage you to participate and ask that you please send your success stories to [email protected].
How Media Attention Benefits You!
You may wonder how all this publicity benefits you as an individual Accredited Staging Professional?
While Staging certainly has gained a lot of ground since the early days when I created the concept of Staging, but many consumers, and even real estate industry professionals, are still not fully aware of the benefits of Staging homes. Each time an article is published we raise awareness of Staging in general, and of course Accredited Staging Professionals® specifically. Each time I’m interviewed I always make a point to highlight our most current Staging statistics. Our most current statistics shows that 94% of homes Staged by an Accredited Staging Professional® sell in 29 days or less, compared to an average of 145 days for homes that are not Staged. Homes Staged by Accredited Staging Professionals® stay on the market 83% less time than a home that has not been staged. That information has a tremendous impact when it’s published as many consumers and even REALTORS® may not be aware what a difference Staging makes. I also always mention that Stagedhomes.com features both a national and international directory of Accredited Staging Professionals® and a directory of Staged homes on the market.
As you can see, the national and international publicity we receive helps you both indirectly, as more and more become educated on Staging, and directly when consumers and REALTORS® look for a Stager in their local market.
It is my honor to always be working for you.
Barb Schwarz, ASP®, ASPM®, AB, IAHSP®
The Creator of Home Staging®
IAHSP® Founder and Chairwoman of The Board of The International Association of
Home Staging Professionals® and Foundation
Category: ASP Before and After Pictures, ASP Staging Stats, ASP Staging Stories, ASP's, ASPM's, Barb Schwarz, Home Staging Articles, Home Staging Training, international association of home staging professionals, Stagedhomes.com, Testimonials