The Accredited Staging Professional® (ASP®) Real Estate Agent Course is the premier training on Home Staging for the real estate industry.Patterned after the success principles developed by Barb Schwarz, The Creator of Home Staging®, and President & CEO of Stagedhomes.com, the ASP Course is the first professional course on home staging for real estate agents and professional stagers.
Since 1999 it has provided a firm foundation of education and excellence in Home Staging.When you graduate, you earn the prestigious ASP® Real Estate Agent Designation and Accreditation.The ASP Course defines what Home Staging is, Staging benefits, and why Staging works.It provides data, statistics, and financial models to support Staging in any market.
• You learn specific techniques and skills of the home staging process including placement, principles, and proper communication.
• You receive a step-by-step detailed guide to follow in the listing and marketing process that is a key market differentiator, and resource for referral business and additional earnings.
• You learn detailed techniques on home staging including the Steps to Stage a Room, Staging Guidelines, Detailed Staging Criteria, and additional helpful resources to help you develop a unique marketing presentation.
• You receive detailed analysis of before/after photos of Staged rooms and put into practice the theory and techniques of placement and presentation during the hands-on Home Staging project portion of the course.
• Includes one year membership in the International Association of Home Staging Professionals (IAHSP®)
As an ASP® Graduate, you receive access to The Staging University, the only private online continuing education resource for home staging as well as many vendor partner discounts for ASPs®.You will receive additional exposure and referrals with your short biography that is featured on the Stagedhomes.com and IAHSP.com websites that receive over 10 million hits a month and can feature your ASP® Staged listings in the Staged properties site.