Are you trying to increase your online exposure for your Staging business? Good news – Stagedhomes.com can help!
At Stagedhomes.com we are committed to providing ASPs® with benefits that will help grow their businesses. We invite ASPs® around the country and world to share success stories, photos and videos at the Stagedhomes.com blog, and at our Facebook and Twitter pages.
We also continually receive requests for quotes and story ideas by media outlets, and while we certainly provide great insight and background information to those magazines, newspapers and radio and television networks that contact us, we would love to feature stories provided by you, ASP® Home Stagers and ASP® Real Estate Agents.
Finally, we provide articles to REALTOR® associations around the nation and would love to feature your stories and quotes as we educate the REALTOR® community on the benefits of Home Staging.
Here are a few story ideas:
- Describe the successful sale of a home that had been on the market for a significant time before Staging made it sell fast and for a higher price.
- Describe your process.
- For real estate agents and brokers, describe the difference it has made to add Home Staging qualifications to your business, and the impact of having earned the ASP® Real Estate Agent Designation.
- Have you ever had an extra difficult or time consuming Staging project? Describe a Home Staging challenge, and what I hope ended up being a positive result.
- Have you Staged an REO, and what were your experiences? REO Staging is a timely subject and we would especially love to feature real-life stories as we continue to educate the real estate industry as well as consumers.
- Can you give any examples of costly Staging mistakes?
Please provide the following:
1. Brief description of your successful Staging project. Include information about how long the property had been on the market prior to Staging, a short synopsis of what you did to successfully sell the home, and of course the result.
2. Photos. Please make sure to provide both before and after pictures, and include brief captions that we can attach to each image.
3. Videos. We would love to showcase select movies that walk the viewer through your successful Staging project.
Stagedhomes.com receives interviews requests virtually every day by media representatives. Please indicate if you would be interested in being featured in articles we provide on Staging to newspapers, magazines, blogs, and any other online or offline publication.
Once we have received your stories, photos and videos we will upload them to the Stagedhomes.com blog and add links to them at Facebook, and Twitter. We will also create story ideas to be ready for media outlets and create articles for REALTOR and other professional associations.
Here is an article we distributed to REALTOR® associations earlier this year, for which we interviewed Carmen Wilbur, ASP®, of Deland, Florida.
ASP® Stagefully Yours,
Barb Schwarz, ASP®, ASPM®, IAHSP®, AB
The Creator of Home Staging®
Founder and CEO, Stagedhomes.com, Founder and Chairwoman, IAHSP® and the IAHSP® Foundation