For many years, Stagedhomes.com has enjoyed working closely with REALTOR® Associations across the United States as they are committed to informing and educating their members about Staging. I am often asked to contribute with information for their member publications.
An example of such a partnership with the one we enjoy together with the Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS®. I have recently enjoyed speaking with Samantha Elliott Krepps, Communications & Media Relations Manager at the Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS®, resulting in four podcasts for which I was asked to discuss various topics on Staging.
- Outside staging helps draw buyers into house
- ROI on staging is greater than people imagine, expert says
- Staging is an investment, not an expense
- Sellers need to look through buyer’s eyes when staging
Our partnership has spanned many years and here are three more podcasts PAR published in 2009.
- Podcast: Virtual staging should reflect the home
- Podcast: Staging is that important
- Podcast: Exterior staging can entice buyers
Many REALTOR® Associations also host our ASP® Accredited Staging Professional® (ASP®) course for many years, and Stagedhomes.com is now inviting more associations across the United States to become hosts of the ASP® Designation program. Please click here for more information.
Live in Joy, ASP® Stage® with Joy and Enjoy the Wonder and Magic of it all!
Barb Schwarz, ASP®, ASPM®, AB, IAHSP®
The Creator of Home Staging®
IAHSP® Founder and Chairwoman of The Board of The International Association of
Home Staging Professionals® and Foundation