Home Stagers = Staged Homes = Staging Training = Staging Media Center = Staging Products
- Staged Homes - Home
-
- - - - - - - - - -

Professional Home Stager Search Results

 
<< First Return to ASP Search  -   Displaying (11 - 15 of 28) Last > >
Cindy Lieberman  - ASP, IAHSP
Did you know that less than 10% of buyers have the ability to walk into a house, ignore the condition and decor, and actually picture themselves living there? That means that unless the house is staged to appeal to the other 90% your home may go unsold for longer than others in your market. And, if not staged, may actually sell for LESS than market comps!Cost of staging is a concern, but it will no doubt be less than your first price reduction!My team can do all or part of the staging depending on your budget. Licensed, bonded, insured and I accept all major credit cards.
 

Kathleen Kaskiel  - ASP, IAHSP
 
 

Kirsten Gross  - ASP, IAHSP
Downsizing or moving? Why not hire someone who not only knows how reduce the waste in your space but can also manage the house readying process from start to finish. Kirsten Gross Professional Organizing LLC NOW OFFERS HOME STAGING! Consider this. 95% of staged homes sell in an average of 11 days and may sell for up to 17% higher then non staged homes. Home staging is tax deductible. Get the help you need to de clutter and show case your space, reduce days on the market and get a higher return on investment. Unpacking/Organizing services are also offered for after moving.
 
 

Christopher Mesch  - ASP, IAHSP
Selling homes faster and for more money in the Allentown, Bethlehem & surrounding areas of Lehigh Valley. Not only do I offer full service staging, but I am also a licensed PA Realtor.
 
 

Lydia R. Rieger  - ASP, IAHSP
Lydia Rieger is the owner of DOGGONE GOOD STAGING. She has a passion for helping people and finds that every house has a story. Lydia specializes in Pet Owners' Homes. She understands the love and work involved in caring for pets and the challenges that arise when it is time to sell your home. When you're ready to put the HEART back into your home, please call Lydia at 610-639-1439 to learn more about DOGGONE GOOD STAGING. She assists with staging vacant and occupied homes. She also helps with your "Staging to Live" projects.

<< First Return to ASP Search  -   Displaying (11 - 15 of 28) Last > >
To Become an ASP, Check out our Home Staging Training!

About Us | Contact | Search | Site Map | Home | Online Course | Go to The Staging University®
Visit our other web sites: IAHSP.com | Advisory board
© 1999-2018 StagedHomes.com®. Stage®, ASP®, ASPM®, StagedHomes.com®, IAHSP®, Accredited Staging
Professional® are Federally Registered Trademarks of StagedHomes.com
®
By using this site, you are agreeing to our Terms of Use, Federal CAN-SPAM Act

- - - - - -